- Innovation and Start-ups Are Essential in Europe's Fight Against the Debt Crisis
- ECB Chief Economist Peter Praet: "Our Pessimism Is Holding Europe Back"
- Andreas von Bechtolsheim: "Local Business No Longer Exists"
- Europe Must Become More Attractive for Entrepreneurs and Promote Innovation
- Mario Monti Calls for Reforms in European Economic Policy
- Ufuk Akcigit: "Innovation Is an Important Factor for Social Mobility"
- Tommaso Valetti on the Expansion of Broadband in Europe: "Speed Matters"
- Conference Dinner on Windeck Castle