Members of the scientific board, amongst others, are Daron Acemoglu (MIT), Bronwyn Hall (University of California at Berkeley & Maastricht University), Kai Konrad (MPI Munich), Josh Lerner (Harvard Business School), Stephen Machin (University College London), Pierre Mohnen (UNU-MERIT & Maastricht University) and Fabrizio Zilibotti (University of Zurich).
In the third funding period 2012 the following seven projects will be funded within the SEEK research programme:
- Taxation and Corporate Innovation
- Financial Stress and Economic Dynamics: Asymmetries Within and Across Euro Area Countries
- Effects of Knowledge and Learning in Technology Adoption: Social Networks, Adoption, and Persistence in the Video Game Market
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Credit Costs
- Does the German Government Distribute Direct R&D Subsidies Efficiently?
- Competitiveness Impacts in a World with Uneven Carbon Constraints: Examining the Implications of the EU Emissions Trading Scheme on Energy-Intensive Industries
- Why Do Governments Fund Applied Research Institutions? – Theory and Empirical Evidence from the German Fraunhofer Institutes