The programme welcomes proposals for innovative and applied economic research on the following topics:
- Generation of Knowledge and Innovations
- Diffusion and Adoption of Knowledge and Innovations
- The Use of Knowledge by Entrepreneurs and Industries
- Consequences of a Knowledge-Based Economy
- Challenges of a Knowledge-Based Economy for Economic Policy
Eligibility and Review Criteria
Proposals will be ranked by a scientific board made up of distinguished international scholars. The main criteria in assessing the proposals will be scientific quality; the originality of the proposal; and the strength of the scientific cooperation, including the international exchange of researchers. Please notify that only proposals with a close cooperation between ZEW researchers and international partner(s) will be funded. The final decision will be made by ZEW.